Jason Wolfe is the first Maryland born goaltender to play in the professional ranks. Jason graduated with honors from Merrimack College with degrees in Psychology and Business Administration. Upon finishing High school Jason played one year of Jr.A hockey in Canada, which was followed by four years of NCAA D1 hockey at Merrimack College in Massachusetts. During his collegiate career Jason began coaching some of the D.C. area’s goalies during his summer breaks from school. After graduation Jason immediately turned to the pro rank by signing with the LA Kings affiliate the Reading Royals. The 2008-2009 marked the end of Jason’s professional career. Jason spent 8 years in the professional season having played in the LA Kings, Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Panthers and Anaheim Ducks organizations, as well as playing one season for Manchester England in the English Elite League. Upon retirement founded Wolfe Hockey Development which has risen quickly to one of the Mid Atlantic regions top player development organizations owning 2 real ice hockey training centers and moving on over 100 regional players on to the college and pro ranks.
- Goalie coach for Bloomington Thunder (IHL)
- Goalie coach for Des Moines Buccaneers (USHL)
- Goalie coach for Amarillo Bulls (NAHL)
- Goalie coach for Team Maryland AAA (AYHL)
- Doing private lessons since 1998.
• Played over 300 professional games in leagues such as ECHL, EIHL, CHL, IHL.
- • Scout for the Chicago Steel (USHL)
- • Scout for the Aston Rebels (NAHL)
- • Scout for the Syracuse Stars (USPHL)
- • Scout for the Kelowna Warriors (BCHL)
- • Scout for the Gillette Wild (NA3HL)
- • Scout for the Dells Ducks (USPHL Midwest)
- • Scout for the Decatur Blaze (USPHL Midwest)
- • Scout for the Frederick Jr. Freeze (USPHL Empire)