We are working hard this week to get the Ice Den ready for an October 3rd opening!
We have lessons up on the schedule through the remainder of this year. Things will be a little different though.
- Players are NOT allowed in through The Gardens Ice House. A temporary dressing space will be set up on the patio outside of the Ice Den.
- Temperatures will be taken before you can enter the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- No parents allowed inside the building.
- No water fountain access. Please bring your own water!
- Players will exit the side emergency exit door.
You have not signed a waiver for us already, you will need one to do lessons. This waiver can be found in your Mindbody account, or click this link to print and sign. You can scan and email back or bring to your lesson.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.